Alexander Scott & Son Mill Complex

The beloved Il Granaio restaurant in Ward Village, formerly Richards & Schrader, began as the Alexander Scott & Son mill complex in 1884. Alexander Scott and his son Norris Scott […]

Newlin-Johnson House aka Nine Tun Tavern

The Newlin-Johnson House, also once known as the Nine Tun Tavern, was built on land purchased by Nathaniel Newlin from William Penn in 1682. Nathaniel Newlin III built a stone […]

Robert Wilson House and General Store

The Robert Wilson House and general store is a stucco and brick 2 1/2 story house located within the Clayton Park historic area in Concord Township. Robert Wilson, a successful […]

Isaac Cornog General Store & Post Office

This modest stone and frame shingle building was built c. 1870 as a grocery store for Isaac Cornog along Baltimore Pike/Route 1. In 1898, when Isaac Cornog assumed the position […]