Isaac Cornog General Store & Post Office

This modest stone and frame shingle building was built c. 1870 as a grocery store for Isaac Cornog along Baltimore Pike/Route 1.
In 1898, when Isaac Cornog assumed the position of postmaster, the post office moved to his grocery store which sat to the east of the Concordville Inn. In the 1920s, the building then passed hands to the Robinson family, where Paul and Bessie Robinson owned and operated a grocery store and the post office. Bessie Robinson became postmaster in 1935, and served as postmaster for almost half a century.
Presently, the building is used as a custom embroidery retail store.
Concord Township Historic Inventory Resource # 167