The Virginia Merion DeNenno History & Educational Center
659 Smithbridge Road, Concord, PA 19331
In 1995, the Township Supervisors invited the Society’s collection to be housed in the historic Pierce-Willits house at 659 Smithbridge Road, which is where the Society’s headquarters and the Virginia Merion DeNenno History & Educational Center are located. Over the years, a small museum was developed and is the legacy of Ginny DeNenno, for whom our new museum is named. The museum was repainted, reorganized, and reopened with a new look in June 2013, and features exhibits on early maps and deeds, early schools, when the trains came to Concord, and Home and Farm Life in the 1800’s.
~ We look forward to seeing you at our Museum this year ~
Museum Open the following 4th Sundays in 2018:
June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23, October 28
A donation of $5/adult is requested
Museum is also open on September 8, Concord Township Community Day, 4-7 pm
We are also Open by Appointment
$5 donation per person, minimum $50
Contact us for more information.